15 mL (1 tbsp) prepared pesto
15 mL (1 tbsp) mayonnaise
56 g (2 oz) panini bun, split
85 g (3 oz) sliced rotisserie chicken
4 leaves arugula
4 Europe’s Best® Roasted Red & Yellow Peppers Parrilla, frozen cooked according to package directions
40 g (1 1/2 oz) manchego or mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat Panini press to high.
2. Combine pesto and mayonnaise and spread on both sides of bun. Top with chicken, arugula, cooked peppers and cheese.
3. Grill on high, about 2-3 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
• Cook peppers according to package directions. Arrange peppers, mini boconccini cheese, marinated mushrooms, stuffed olives and artichokes on platter. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with fresh herbs. Serve with sliced crusty bread.
• Don’t have a Panini press? Cook sandwich in a skillet over high heat, and press down with spatula.
• Try this Panini with Serrano ham or prosciutto in place of the chicken.