14 nuggets Europe's Best® Chef's Spinach, frozen
8 Portobello mushrooms, cleaned and gills removed
45 mL (3 tbsp) olive oil, divided
1 mL (1/4 tsp) salt
1 mL (1/4 tsp) pepper
1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
salt and pepper to taste
500 mL (1 carton) liquid eggs, well shaken
50 mL (1/4 cup) parmesan cheese, grated
1. Cook spinach according to package directions. Rinse with cold water and dry well.
2. Preheat over to 375ºF (190ºC). Place prepared mushrooms on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush with 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil in a medium-sized skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cooked spinach and sautée for 2-3 minutes until warm. Add salt & pepper.
4. Combine liquid eggs, 1/2 cup (125 mL) prepared spinach and cheese in a medium bowl. Brush a large non-stick skillet with olive oil. Heat pan. Add egg mixture and cook, stirring, until just cooked through, 4-6 minutes.
5. Place remaining spinach on mushrooms, top with eggs and garnish with chopped chives.