These sweet nachos and refreshing berry salsa are perfect for summer snacking.
1 (600 g) bag Europe’s Best® 4 Field Berry Mix
4 whole grain tortillas (8 inch/20 cm)
1/4 cup (60 mL) butter, melted
2 tbsp (30 mL) granulated sugar
2 tsp (10 mL) ground cinnamon
2 tbsp (30 mL) thinly sliced fresh mint
1 tbsp (15 mL) honey
1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) lemon zest
1. Scatter berries onto paper towel–lined baking sheet. Let stand for 15 to 20 minutes or until slightly thawed.
2. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
3. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges.
4. Stir together butter, sugar and cinnamon; brush evenly over wedges.
5. Place on parchment paper–lined baking sheets.
6. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
7. Add thawed berries to food processor; pulse for 3 or 4 times or until slightly broken down.
8. Return to paper towel-lined baking sheet; pat dry to remove excess moisture.
9. Transfer to bowl; stir in mint, honey and lemon zest.
Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.