30mL (2 tbsp) canola oil, divided
1 bag Europe’s Best® Green and Yellow Wax Beans, frozen
4 cloves of garlic, finely minced
5mL (1 tsp) ginger, minced
2 green onions, sliced on diagonal
2mL (½ tsp) hot pepper flakes
15mL (1 tbsp) soy sauce
15mL (1 tbsp) hoisin sauce
5mL (1 tsp) sesame oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Additional chili flakes and salt for garnish
1. Heat 1 tbsp (15mL) oil in wok over high heat.
2. Add frozen vegetables and stir fry 1-2 minutes, or until starting to brown.
3. Cover and cook until almost done, 3-4 minutes.
4. Remove from pan and set aside. Carefully wipe pan clean.
5. Add remaining oil and heat.
6. Add next 4 ingredients and stir fry until fragrant.
7. Add soy sauce, hoisin sauce and cooked beans.
8. Stir fry until beans are coated.
9. Drizzle with sesame oil, salt and pepper. Serve immediately.