30mL (2 tbsp) butter
2 shallots, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
2mL (½ tsp) dried basil
300g each (2 bags) Europe’s Best® Roasted Gourmet Tuscan Inspired Blend
375mL (1 ½ cups) chicken stock
50mL (¼ cup) Greek Gods® Traditional Plain Greek Style Yogurt Organic
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat.
2. Add shallots, garlic and basil and cook until soft, about 3 minutes.
3. Add frozen vegetables and cook until thawed, about 7 minutes.
4. Add chicken stock, bring to a boil and simmer covered, about 12 minutes.
5. Puree in blender or using hand held immersion blender.
6. Pour pureed soup through a fine sieve, pressing out as much liquid as possible.
7. Discard solids left in sieve and whisk yogurt into soup.
8. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.