1 lb/454 g (1 loaf) Ciabatta or French bread, cut horizontally
45 mL (3 tbsp) olive oil, divided
1 clove garlic
400 g (1 bag) Europe’s Best® Tuscan Inspired Blend, cooked according to package directions
125 mL (1/2 cup) goat cheese
30 mL (2 tbsp) fresh basil, chopped
1. Preheat broiler to high.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil. Drizzle cut sides of bread with 30 mL (2 tbsp) olive oil.
3. Broil 1 minute, until crispy. Remove from broiler and carefully rub toasted bread with garlic clove.
4. Place cooked vegetables on bread, top with goat cheese and return to broiler.
5. Broil until cheese melts, about 2-3 minutes. Remove, drizzle with remaining olive oil and sprinkle with basil.
6. Slice and serve immediately.