45mL (3 tbsp) olive oil, divided
2 cloves garlic, minced
2mL (½ tsp) lemon zest
2mL (½ tsp) dried Italian herbs
Salt and pepper to taste
1 bag Europe’s Best® Yellow and Green Beans, frozen
1 bag Europe’s Best Asparagus Spears, cut into 1” (2.5cm) pieces
250mL (1 cup) coarse fresh bread crumbs
125mL (½ cup) shredded mozzarella cheese
250mL (1 cup) shredded Swiss cheese
15mL (1 tbsp) olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 425ºF (220ºC).
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Combine 2 tbsp (30mL) olive oil and next 5 ingredients.
4. Spread beans and asparagus evenly on prepared pan.
5. Toss with olive oil mixture.
6. Roast for 15 minutes, turning vegetables halfway through.
7. Meanwhile combine breadcrumbs, cheeses and remaining olive oil.
8. Remove vegetables from oven and set broiler to high.
9. Place vegetables in oven proof gratin dish and sprinkle with cheese mixture.
10. Broil until cheese melts and bubbles, about 1 - 2 minutes.
11. Serve immediately.